This comforting dish is inspired from a French blog, Betty Bossi. My friend made it this week and it has instantly became one of my favourite. So rich, so tasty and delicious.
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of curcuma
- 400g of sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped in chuncks
- 1 cup of green beans, chopped
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 200ml of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 200g puy lentils
- Boiling water
- 1 handful of coriander
- Melt the coconut oil, and add the onion and garlic. Add the curry and curcuma, then simmer. Add sweet potatoes, peppers and beans. Simmer 2 more minutes.
- Pour coconut milk, vegetable stock and soy sauce, bring to a boil and reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 40 min and stir occasionally.
- Cook lentils in water for 20 minutes, uncovered. Rince and drain the water. Add to the vegetable curry and top with coriander.